Jennifer and Deb’s services are billed at $90.00 an hour. Initial consultations are free.
Estimating costs: Autism Consulting
Consulting time required for each child and family will vary based on a number of factors. However, the following estimates may provide a rough guideline of time needed for several common services:
- Initial Family intake meeting: Typically 1 to 2 hours – FREE
- Development of a customized treatment plan: Typically 3 to 4 hours
- Office consultations: Typically 1 to 1-½ hours
- Administration and interpretation of the SRS: Typically 1 to 1-½ hours
- School observations: Vary from 1 hour to full school day, depending on the family’s need
- IEP planning: Typically 1 to 3 hours with requested records
- IEP attendance: Typically 1 to 2 hours
(Please note that the times given above are guidelines. The time required for your family and situation may vary.)
Estimating costs: Relationship Development Intervention®
The RDI® program is typically much less expensive than other common autism therapies.
Estimated costs for RDI® consulting:
- Year one: $4000 – $5000
- Years two and three: $3800 – $4400
- Years four and beyond: $2700 – $3800, with consultant support being gradually faded out.