Dynamic Connections LLC offers family-centered, developmentally based interventions customized to meet the needs of families and children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders and other neuro-developmental learning differences.
Deb Berrang has been working with families and children affected by learning differences since 1990. She holds a B.S. degree in the Education of Exception Children and an M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education. She has held certification in early childhood special education, elementary education, learning disabilities, emotional behavioral disorders, and cognitive disabilities, and has worked with children and young adults through age 26.
Jennifer Lemke-Pawlak is a certified teacher and parent of three children with learning differences, including a child with autism. She has a Master’s Degree in Language Acquisition and Pedagogy. Jennifer has been teaching students of varying abilities in regular education classrooms (middle school through college level) since fall 2000 and has participated in RDI® since 2008. She has experience with both traditional and online education.
Services available from Dynamic Connections LLC
- The Relationship Development Intervention® consultation program
- Parent education and readiness training
- Relationship Development Assessment™
- Development of a customized intervention plan
- Consultation and support during ongoing progress though RDI® parent and child objectives
- Video review and feedback
- Face-to-face office sessions
- Online and phone support between live sessions
- Long distance consultation services are available
- Home intervention plan tailored to meet your child and family’s specific needs
- Social Relationship Scale administration and interpretation
Dynamic Connections maintains a lending library of resources, reading materials, and videos regarding autism interventions and remediations, including RDI®, for parents to borrow.